Indoor Group Cycling Specialty Certification
NETA's Indoor Group Cycling specialty certification covers all the basics of teaching cycling classes, including setting up the room, managing a variety of situations and the many body positions for a safe but challenging ride. Other key topics include contra-indications, terminology, class formatting, music selection and cuing. We’ve also added a special section on helping individuals determine the proper level of exercise intensity to meet their goals. Includes free study guide.
- Proper Bike Set-up
- Setting up the room for a cycle class
- What to do with broken equipment
- Exercise Physiology and Anatomy Review
- Skills, Drills, and Terminology
- Safe Body Positioning and Alignment
- Cuing and Motivational Tips
- Class Formatting
- Determining Exercise Intensity (RPE, Heart Rate, Anaerobic Threshold)
Check–In 7:45 am, 8:00am – 3:00pmEnd times may vary depending on class size.
7 NETA, .6 ACE, 4.5 AFAA, .6 NASM
Recommended BIKE FIT HOME STUDY — Item #9152 — $29.00 — 1 NETA CECs
Order from the NETA Store
For more information, see FAQs on Getting Certified.