24 Hour Fitness
If you're looking for a rewarding career with a growing company, join the 24 Hour Fitness team as a Personal Trainer. As a respected industry leader, we’re looking for people with a commitment to helping others live a healthy lifestyle, a passion for fitness, changing lives and a Personal Trainer Certification.
LA Fitness DBA Pro Results Training is hiring enthusiastic and certified trainers in all locations! We’re looking for people that can design and implement programs for our personal trainer clients and have a Personal Trainer Certification. The trainer position requires you to be a positive fitness model for all your clients!
Gold’s Gym is hiring people that are able to develop individualized exercise programs consistent with their members personal and fitness goals. We are looking for people that are passionate about fitness and have a Personal Trainer Certification.
NETA is currently seeking National Presenters. If you meet the following qualifications, please forward your resume to Michael@netafit.org for Personal Training, and to Kristie@netafit.org for all other formats.
- 4-year fitness-related degree
- NCCA accredited certification
- 3 years fitness industry experience
- 1-2 years presentation experience
- The ability to teach a variety of formats such as group fitness, yoga, pilates, personal training, kettlebells, indoor cycling, etc.
Town Sports International
At Town Sports, our mission is helping others improve their lives through exercise. If you share our passion for fitness and serving others and want to be part of a winning team, apply to work at one of over 160 clubs or at one of our field support locations.
Texas Family Fitness
Texas Family Fitness is growing rapidly and we are in need of quality trainers to support our growth. If you have a strong will to succeed in the fitness industry and are committed to the success of our members, we want you! We have an aggressive compensation plan and we give you the opportunity to run your business as you like. We are looking for fulltime, career minded individuals only.
Fitness Formula Clubs (FFC)
Since 1984, Fitness Formula Clubs (FFC) has been a leader in the fitness industry. Based in Chicago, IL, FFC employs over 600 experienced and dedicated staff in the fields of Personal Training, Massage Therapy, Pilates Instruction, Group Fitness, and much more. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Insurance, 401k, Holiday/Vacation Pay, Extensive Training, Professional Development, Pilates Certification Reimbursement, Career Advancement opportunities and extensive Community and Charitable Involvement programs.
We are currently hiring for Personal Trainers, Pilates Instructors, Massage Therapists, Spa-related disciplines, and other gym-based positions.
To Apply Today please contact:
HR Generalist, Fitness Formula Clubs, Chicago, IL
Phone: 312.648.4666 ext. 236
Equinox Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member’s health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training, education, marketing, media and sales.
- Current nationally recognized Personal Training certification (preferred)
- CPR/AED certification
- Previous Personal Training experience (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess honesty and personal integrity
- Be enthusiastic, energetic, personable, and friendly
- Possess passion, ambition, drive, intelligence, and knowledge regarding the fitness industry
- Excel in time management, organizational and follow-up skills
To learn more about opportunities please visit: http://www.equinox.com/classic/Careers.aspx or email Batya.Horowitz@equinox.com (West Coast Clubs) or EastcoastPT@equinox.com (East Coast Clubs).
YWCA St. Paul
For more than 100 years YWCA St. Paul has been changing minds, bodies and lives. Now seeking part time Group Fitness Instructors to help our 5000+ members achieve their fitness goals. Current group fitness classes include: Power Barz (Strength), Spinning, Turbo Kick, Yoga, Zumba, Hip-Hop, Basic Step, Step Challenge, Forever Fit and more! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about us at www.ywcaofstpaul.org!
YMCA Twin Cities
The YMCA is committed to providing health and wellness solutions for its members and community. Join a team where building strong spirit, mind and body is the main focus. Learn more here!
From Group Fitness and Personal Training to Recreation, Yoga and Pilates, our fitness departments give you the ability to motivate and educate members every day. Engage others in their areas of passion and introduce them to new ones by joining a team of passionate fitness enthusiasts dedicated to helping others meet their healthy way of life goals. Apply today!
Aspen Hill Club
The Aspen Hill Club is a 120,000 square foot tennis and fitness facility located on 16 acres of land, 10 minutes outside of the Washington, DC, beltway. We are currently hiring for Les Mills Body Pump, Studio Cycle, Kick Boxing, Pilates/Yoga Instructors, Step and Zumba. Applicants should:
- Nationally recognized Group Exercise/ Personal Training certification (preferred)
- CPR/AED certification
- A minimum of 3 years experience for all disciplines except Zumba
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be energetic and friendly
Please visit our website at: www.aspenhillclub.com and forward resumes to Heather email@example.com
The Sabes Jewish Community Center is looking for Certified Personal Trainers to serve our members.
Looking for energetic, enthusiastic, Certified Personal Trainers who have a passion for helping people achieve their health and fitness goals. Candidates must be fearless yet respectable, possess a high level of energy, the ability to strike up a conversation and build instant trust with complete strangers. Your fitness knowledge, organizational skills, energy, and excellent customer service skills will become instantly identified by your communication skills. You’re 1st priority is to provide orientation and instruction to our members while developing a relationship that could transition them into Personal Training. Your overall goal has to be to help our members maximize workout efficiency, improve fitness, increase stamina, attain their fitness goals and improve their overall health and wellness.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in Kinesiology, Corporate Fitness, Physical Education, Sports Management, Recreation, or a related field.
- Nationally recognized personal trainer certification, NETA, AFFA, ACSM, NASM, ACE, and NSCA, other specialized certifications upon approval.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) acceptable with Certifications as listed above.
- CPR/AED and First Aid certification.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills--written and verbal, effectively communicate with members and other team members.
- Additional Specialty Certifications welcome in: H.I.I.T., Endurance Sports, biking, running, swimming.
- Must be able to stand walk, sit climb, balance, stoop kneel crouch or crawl.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to perform required personal training skills and techniques as required by certification.
To apply today please contact:
Donna Cohen Heck, Fitness Director
Sabes Jewish Community Center
4330 S. Cedar Lake Road
Minneapolis, MN 55416